Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Blog :)

Let me start by saying that I strongly believe I have now hit the spot with this blog. I never really realized how much I like writing about a woman's life in the workplace, until I thought about the many anecdotes and stories one can get out of working. I enjoy my work, with its up and downs, but above all, I think its a pretty decent job...pays well, love what I do, people I work with are "nice", I am constantly recognized and I have some freedom.

Nothing wrong with a decent job...but what comes on the day to day, 9-5 time spam, is what makes it truly fun and interesting to write about.

I will try to update this blog as much as possible and truly hope you enjoy reading it, as I continue to embrace what comes out of Women and the Workplace.

Sincerely,
A woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment